Environmental Policy Statement
FMS is committed to providing quality facilities management services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that we do.
FMS has an environmental policy that drives our formal Environmental Management System that is in line with the international standard ISO14001.
FMS’ environmental policy commits us to:
- Meet and, where possible, exceed the requirements of relevant legislation and other policy commitments;
- Continuously strive to prevent pollution from our activities and services;
- Consider best environmental practice in the procurement of products and services;
- Monitor and evaluate the environmental impacts of our existing and proposed business processes;
- Communicate FMS’ objectives and targets to ensure that all FMS employees understand our environmental policy, while also encouraging and considering the views and feedback of interested parties; and
- Continuously improve the Environmental Management System through the review and refinement of environmental objectives and targets, based on the significant environmental impacts of the company.
FMS’ environmental responsibility means that we strive to operate in a way that protects and preserves the environment. We remain committed to the ongoing success of our Environmental Management System and the positive environmental performance achieved through it.